The magnificent architectural setting of Coral Flora Villa cannot take away anything from the stunning view this awe-inspiring vacation spot commands. This four bedroom Gili Trawangan villa is pleasure to behold, statuesque, bold and supremely detailed in its design be it the Indonesian fresco on the first floor or the carved wooden headboards, or the rusticity of the bamboo bar.
The villa has four bedroom thus accommodating eight guest, two of the bedrooms with a spectacular view of the ocean are on top while two are on the ground floor. Each come with their ensuite bathroom that are fitted with local style stone showers, some even open to the sky! The ocean front- perhaps the most picturesque on Gili Trawangan is yours for free, in fact in the ground floor pavilion you could have breakfast in the open air lunge, stroll barefoot out on to the beach and take a bicycle ride down to the village before you return to the air-conditioned comfort of your bedroom. The fresh colors in the rooms, the soft natural fiber linen and the gorgeous use of natural wood from the island, some even recycled with a large amount of bamboo handcrafted pieces are simply enchanting in their comfort and great looks.
Go snorkeling , scuba diving or simply take a walk down to the trendiest of café in the area-return to soak in some more of Coral Flora’s hospitality-utilize the kitchen with its range if equipment and cook up a surprise meal for the family-you’ll find plenty of inspiration in a place as relaxing and homely as this.
Sleeps: 8 (up to 10*)
Region: Gili Islands
About Gili Islands
Once upon a time, the Gili islands were filled with backpackers that hopped across from Bali. Times have changed and the Gili Islands are becoming increasingly popular with those seeking a glamorous island getaway; but the islands still keep the laid back vibe that originally attracted its soul-searching visitors.
On the islands of Gili Air, Gili Meno and Gili Trawangan lies a wealth of beautiful beaches, colorful coral reefs and friendly locals. Prepare to breathe in only pure ocean air, as you won’t find a car or a motorbike in sight. Time seems to fade into oblivion upon the islands’ spectacular beaches. On the Gili islands you can expect powdery white sands, gleaming turquoise water and plenty of sea life in this “turtle capital” of the world
Read More About Gili Islands.
About Villas in Gili Islands.
Villa Coral Flora
- Sleeps: 8 (up to 10*)
- Toilets: 4
- Outdoor showers: 4
- Private Pool
- Ceiling fans
- Ocean view
- Safety boxes
- CD player
- DVD movie library
- DVD player
- Free Internet access
- Cooking equipment
- Water cooler
- Pool attendant
- Villa manager
- Breakfast (per person)
- Extra bed (per night)
- Spa services
What is nearby
Villa Coral Flora
Danima- Walking: 0.6 km
Blu d’aMare- Walking: 1.1 km
Kafe Kecil- Walking: 1.7 km
Il Pirata- Walking: 1.7 km
Gili Trawangan Night Market- Walking: 2.0 km
La Dolce Vita- Walking: 2.0 km | Driving: 2.1 km
Gili Trawangan Beach- Walking: 1 m
Gili Meno Beach
Gili Air Beach
Need to Know
- Arrival airport transfers included for guests arriving on the same flight (minimum 5 night stay)*
- Minimum stay: Low Season: 2 nights, Shoulder Season: 3 nights, High Season: 5 nights, Peak Season: 7 nights
- Our rates include 15.5% Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm check-out time: 12pm
- Late check out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions