Booking Terms and Conditions
Thanks for considering booking your next holiday accommodation in beautiful Bali with us!
Please take the time to carefully read through the following Terms and Conditions as they incorporate the basis on which we can accept bookings. Unfortunately, if you don’t agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, we or Villa Management may have to decline your booking, apply additional charges and/ or evict you from the property during your stay – now let’s be frank, none of us want this!
We’re committed to ensuring you have a pleasant and enjoyable stay, so please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any queries about these terms and conditions. We’re here to help ...
Vilondo Contact Details
|Jalan Pekandelan 39, Banjar Semer|
|Kerobokan, Bali, 80361|
|Telephone:||+62 813 322 630 88|
|Office Hours:||Monday - Sunday|
|9:00am - 6:00pm (GMT +08:00)|
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Booking Confirmation” a booking is confirmed when we have received the deposit payment for your villa.
“Property” means the villa you have paid to stay in (incl. all its fixtures, fittings and equipment).
“Villa Management” means the Villa Owner, the Villa Manager and/ or the Villa Management Agency.
“Guests” means you and your companions who stay overnight in the Property during the booking.
“Visitor” means a person you and your companions allow to visit the Property during the booking.
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
By paying your deposit you’re telling us you have read through and accepted these Terms and Conditions. Most importantly, you’re telling us you’re now excited about your next holiday in Bali, The Island of Gods.
How to Make a Booking
We welcome your enquiries and bookings through our website Vilondo.com and by:
Telephone: +62 81 332 263 008
Please be advised we cannot confirm a booking until such time as we have received your deposit. Once received, we will confirm your booking by e-mail.
Payment of Your Booking
Because the villas on our website are all privately owned and operated, payment requirements may vary from villa to villa. The following will apply unless we notify you in writing otherwise. If your selected villa has different payment requirements to those stated below, we will be sure to notify you prior to processing your deposit.
- we will process a 50 % deposit at the time of you making your booking
- the remaining balance is then payable no less than 60 days before your arrival date
- we will process the total amount (i.e. 100 %) at the time of you making your booking
Cancelling Your Booking
Because the villas on our website are all privately owned and operated, cancellation terms may vary from villa to villa. The following will apply unless we notify you in writing otherwise. If your selected villa has different cancellation terms to those stated below, we will be sure to notify you prior to processing your deposit.
- cancelling one or more nights of your Booking;
- changing your Booking so that none of the dates, once amended, fall within the same dates you originally booked;
- changing the Property you had initially booked and paid a deposit for;
- not reasonably ensuring your payments required for your Booking are received on time;
- not checking into the Property for any reason during the period booked;
- departing from the Property for any reason during the period booked;
- not providing suitable identification (incl. passport or driver’s license) on arrival; and
- being evicted from the Property due to a breach of these Terms and Conditions or the Terms and Conditions/ House Rules of Villa Management.
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
Amending Your Booking
Because the villas on our website are all privately owned and operated, booking amendment terms may vary from villa to villa. Generally, the following will apply unless we notify you in writing otherwise. If your selected villa has different cancellation terms to those stated below, we will be sure to notify you prior to processing your deposit.
- Amendments to the dates booked may be made (where possible) free of charge.
- A reduction in the amount of nights booked is not typically considered an amendment, but instead, a partial cancellation (please refer to Cancelling Your Booking above).
- A change in the Property booked is typically not considered an amendment, but instead, a cancellation (please refer to Cancelling Your Booking above).
Checking In and Out of Your Villa Accommodation
Please let us know your expected arrival time, flight number, airline carrier and a mobile contact a few days before your arrival so we can arrange any applicable airport transfers. Please also let us know if your airline reschedules your flight at last minute so we can notify Villa Management of your new arrival details. For your convenience, we provide details and instructions for your airport transfers (if applicable) in your Booking Confirmation.
The check-in time and check-out time for your accommodation is stated on your Booking Confirmation. Please let us know if you would like to check-in earlier or check-out later than the times listed on your Booking Confirmation and we will try our very best arrange this with Villa Management. Additional charges may apply at the discretion of Villa Management.
For protection of your privacy and security, Villa Management will typically not issue accommodation keys to persons not named in the Booking Confirmation unless prior arrangements are made. Please let us know if you would like to nominate someone to collect the keys on your behalf and we will arrange this with Villa Management.
Villa Management will also typically require a copy of each Guests passport and/ or other form of identification as required by Indonesian Immigration. Please comply with this requirement as it is also for your safety.
Villa-Specific Guidelines and/ or House Rules
We thought it best to give you the ‘heads up’ that some villas have specific guidelines and/ or house rules. Typically, these are ‘common sense’ guidelines and have been put in place to ensure you and companions have an enjoyable holiday, your neighbours enjoy having you stay at the property, and everyone’s health and safety is protected. Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you wish to obtain a copy any applicable guidelines for the property you wish to book and we will obtain a copy from Villa Management.
- not disturb other guests and/ or neighbours;
- obey local rules and respect the local community they are visiting;
- ensure all doors and windows are locked when leaving the Property;
- obey smoking rules at the Property and place all cigarette butts in the rubbish bin;
- consume alcohol responsibly;
- not use drugs or conduct any illegal activity;
- dispose of all rubbish in the bins provided;
- immediately report any damages or breakages to Villa Management so they can be repaired or replaced;
- respect the environment by minimizing water usage and by switching off lights and air conditioning when leaving the Property;
- leave the Property in a clean and tidy condition when checking out;
- Have fun, engage with the local staff and community, and enjoy your stay!
Property-Specific Security Bonds
Villa Management of some Properties may require a Security Bond in the form of cash or credit card on arrival. Typically, a Security Bond is used to cover any damage, loss or expense incurred by Villa Management as a result of breaching the Terms and Conditions whilst occupying the Property. Kindly notify Villa Management of any incidents as soon as possible so repairs or replacement can occur prior to the next guest arriving. Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you wish to obtain details of any applicable Property-Specific Security Bond requirements prior to your arrival.
Parties & Functions
- extra charges for security and cleaning;
- fee to the local community (Banjar fee);
- guests remain responsible for persons attending;
- no disturbance of neighbours;
- no undue noise including when entering and leaving the premises;
- no behaviour likely to cause damage to property;
- no behaviour likely to offend or embarrass others; and
- all noise is to be ceased by midnight.
- extra charges for cleaning;
- pets are to remain outside at all times;
- pets are not allowed on furniture at any time;
- pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both inside (if permitted) and outside the property;
If the Property you have booked becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to circumstances out of our control (incl. fire, storm damage, etc), we will inform you in writing immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy. If however, the price of an alternative Property is more than that of the original Booking, we’re afraid we have to pass on the difference in cost to you because the unavailability occurred due to circumstances both out of ours and Villa Management’s control. In the unfortunate event we are unable to find you a suitable alternative property; either we or you may cancel the Booking. We will then transfer all monies received by you to your nominated account within two (2) business days.
Please be advised that the Property is let only for holiday purposes and only the number of Guests nominated in the Booking Confirmation should stay at the Property overnight. Please let us know if you would like additional Guests to stay at the Property and we will discuss this with Villa Management (extra charges may apply). Please ensure you take all reasonable steps to ensure your Visitors do not behave in a manner likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of neighbours nor compromise safety and security.
We are very careful not to misrepresent any property and every effort has been made to ensure information displayed on our website is correct. We cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions to Property features, facilities and services (whether temporary or permanent), contained on our website and ensuing correspondence as this information is provided by Villa Management. We cannot be held responsible if the Property booked is unsatisfactory on arrival. Furthermore, we cannot accept responsibility for disturbances or inconveniences caused by renovations or construction of neighbouring properties. Please address these matters with Villa Management (refer to next section “Problems or Complaints”).
Problems or Complaints
In the case of any problem or complaint, please inform Villa Management at your earliest opportunity so they have the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. We request you allow repair/ service access to the property during reasonable hours. Please notify us in writing prior to departure, of any complaint, which cannot be resolved with Villa Management and we will do our very best to facilitate a fair resolution between you and Villa Management.
Please be aware that we cannot accept responsibility for the Property booked or your personal belongings. We shall not be liable to any Guest or Visitor for any loss, damage or destruction to the Property or any personal belongings brought upon the Property. Without limiting what has already been mentioned, personal belongings include jewellery, money and other personal effects and motor vehicles parked at the Property. We shall not be liable for any injury, illness, incident or death that may occur whilst occupying the Property.
For these reasons we strongly recommend you and your companions purchase reputable comprehensive travel insurance.
All disputes arising from the execution of or in connection with the Agreement shall be settled through amicable negotiations between Parties. In case no settlement to disputes can be reached through negotiation, these Terms shall be interpreted according to the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("Hong Kong") and be governed by Hong Kong laws. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Hong Kong courts for any disagreement, dispute or claim between Vilondo International and you.