If you have been planning that grand and elaborate holiday with your entire family or some close friends-the best part would be in spending quality time exploring a new place and its culture. You were spot on when you chose Bali-the tropical paradise; but what about the place to stay where all members of this large group would be happy, relaxed and completely comfortable?
Five super comfortable bedrooms, that have each been done up in gorgeous colors with artifacts and curios in native Balinese art forms; en-suite bathrooms with modern fittings; a private pool and kitchen that boasts of every necessary equipment to help you make a snappy meal for all-Villa Nilaya comes with this and more.
Nilaya, has the capacity to accommodate a large group with ten members and in fact its vast spacious garden, the numerous poolside loungers and the open plan sit out is the best suited for a larger group whose most important requirement is privacy and space.
Air Con.: yes
Beach: 1 km
Airport: 8 km
You would have the ability to have a restful, peaceful stay and come together and spend time doing simple things together like splashing in the pool or sipping chilled drinks by the poolside or watching a movie picked from the DVD library-what a blessing! Listen to your favorite music or dance away on the poolside and have a party whenever you please.
Nilaya’s interiors astonish you with its elegant choice in furniture, the cool shades of drapes , so necessary for the tropical climate, and the care that has been taken to furnish tastefully yet keeping in mind the need for space in each of the five bedrooms. The bathrooms like the rest of the villa carry the Nilaya tag of class in every bit of its interiors. What keeps you indoors perhaps could be the heat of the day and the air conditioned rooms, the lounge with its white large sofas and jewel colored cushions will beckon you to relax and refresh yourself on certain days-simply idling the day away without the rush to do anything in particular.
The grass thatched gazebo with its ochre colored day bed by the poolside is another refuge for those wanting an escape to the outdoors without having to face the rush of commercial Seminyak. It’s the thought of comfort and the care with which Nilaya has been designed which make it the ideal place to stay and if you have on your agenda-rest, relaxation and rejuvenation, beyond the typical touristy needs-Villa Nilaya is the place for you.
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most of them think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It?s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
Read More About Seminyak.
About Villas in Seminyak.
Villa Nilaya Residence
- Sleeps: 10
- Toilets: 7
- Indoor showers: 4
- Outdoor showers: 1
- Bathtubs: 4
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Private Pool
- Safety boxes
- DVD movie library
- DVD player
- Free Internet access
- IPod Dock
- Satelite television
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking equipment
- Juice/Smoothie mixer
- Water boiler
- Water cooler
- Pool attendant
- Villa manager
- Airport transfer, arrival and departure
- Breakfast (per person) – 1
- Late checkout (6pm, subject to availability) 50% day rate
- Extra bed (per night) 35 USD
- Car with driver (10 seat, up to 10 hours, incl. petrol) 1200000 IDR
- Car with driver (7 seat, up to 10 hours, incl. petrol) 800000 IDR
What is nearby
Villa Nilaya Residence
Oberoi Street- Walking: 0.7 km
Central Canggu- Driving: 10.6 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 11.7 km
Trattoria- Walking: 0.5 km
Ultimo Restaurant- Walking: 0.6 km
La Favela- Walking: 0.8 km
Teatro Gastroteque- Walking: 0.8 km
The Living Room- Walking: 0.8 km
Sarong- Walking: 0.9 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 1.2 km
Dhyana Pura Beach- Walking: 1.2 km
Batubelig Beach- Walking: 3.5 km | Driving: 4.0 km
Need to Know
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (minimum 4 night stay)
- Minimum stay: Low Season: 2 nights, Shoulder Season: 3 nights, High Season: 5 nights, Peak Season: 7 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm check-out time: 12pm
- Late check out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions