Seminyak, Bali – 2 Bedrooms
This rustic wooden villa has a unique lagoon pool and a superb location in Seminyak.
You can check availability and pricing for different options using our booking tool below. Please ensure you have selected the correct number of guests before clicking the 'Reserve' button. You can then book it right away or place the villa on hold for 48 hours on the next page.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually USD). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.
Villa Djukun is a charming two-bedroom residence in a prime Seminyak location just 200m from popular KU DE TA. Featuring a picturesque bedroom offering guests a peek into the sparkling swimming pool through a glass wall, this incredibly unique design is truly one of a kind. Staying true to the funky feel of Villa Djukun guests can also see through a glass wall to the swimming pool. The room features recycled wood décor and colour art lining the walls that bind well with the sunken dining room. A cosy dining table seating six people on eclectic bar stools beautifully complements the well-equipped kitchen.
The lagoons style pool enjoys the partial shade from tropical trees and has a subtle fragrant aroma of fresh florals. Four white resort-style sun loungers line the water’s edge and allow for direct views across the water and into the living and dining space. Try tearing yourself away for just a moment and the bustling streets of Seminyak will pass you by as Bali’s best restaurants, boutique shopping and sought-after beach clubs are all within close walking distance from your doorstep.
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It’s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- DVD player
- Internet access
- iPod dock
- Baby cot
- High chair
- Pool fence (daily charge)
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Villa manager
- Pool cleaner
- Security guard
- Concierge service
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Grocery shopping (based on chef services)
- Unlimited Internet
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Extra bed USD $50 per night
- Grocery surcharge 10%
- Priced menu available
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Car and driver (6 guests, 8 hours) USD $55
- Spa services
The first bedroom features one of the most iconic glass walls in Seminyak, with a glass panel offering views into the swimming pool as the head for the king-sized bed. An ensuite bathroom features a bathtub and spacious shower.
1 King Bed or 2 Single Beds
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The second bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed which can also be set as twin single beds. Bedroom 2 also features an outdoor ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed or 2 Single Beds
Oberoi Street- Walking: 350 m
Central Canggu- Driving: 7.9 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 9.0 km
KU DE TA- Walking: 240 m
Sarong- Driving: 1.5 km
Ling Ling’s Bali- Driving: 2.7 km
Ultimo Restaurant- Walking: 650 m
Teatro Gastroteque- Walking: 450 m
La Favela- Walking: 1.0 km
Seminyak Beach- Driving: 1.0 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 0.9 km
Double Six Beach- Driving: 1.9 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 3 nights
- High Season: minimum 5 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 7 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 11am
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)