Replete with every possible tropical charm that any traveller to Bali would want to encounter, Villa Abakoi is the destination supreme. A stay here will have you enjoying traditional hospitality, mesmerizing sunsets and unequalled natural beauty. Set in the quiet neighbourhood of Seminyak in the Drupadi area, this is that one address most envied in Bali.
The villa with six gorgeously designed bedrooms, all of which are fully air-conditioned and have ensuite toilet and showers. Two of the rooms come with bathtubs, whilst all the rooms are a treat to the eyes with soothing soft pastel shades setting off the dramatic colours of the artwork on the walls. Each room opens out to some form of greenery
The living and dining area is spacious in design and has a sense of calmness with rattan sofas, ethnic wooden chairs and soft muted lighting bringing out the beauty of the artifacts. The area opens out to the lawns and the greenery beyond as will be the place to relax after a day of hectic sightseeing. The long antique finish dining table with its wrought iron chairs and the wide glass doors makes the living area so outdoorsy that one instantly welcomes the light and beauty of the outdoors. The kitchen has all the necessary cooking equipment and a freezer for you to keep any food items you wish to cook for the family.
Of course, the highlight of Villa Abakoi is the pool and its resplendent garden, but also the manner in which the layout has been planned, the grand entry into the living room is through the lush gardens walking as one does down the paved stone pathway. The pool is sparkling clean maintained by the attendants at all times. The eight sun loungers are lined up by the sides while the gazebo with its comfortable sofa is another space worth relaxing in. The gardens with its verdant greens are so inviting with their foliage of fragrant plants and trees.
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It’s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- DVD movie library
- DVD player
- Internet access
- iPod dock
- Baby cot
- High chair
- Board games
- Pool fence USD $42 per day
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Villa manager
- Butler service
- Pool cleaner
- Security guard
- Concierge service
- Daily breakfast for all guests
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Grocery shopping (based on chef services)
- Unlimited Internet
- Turn down service
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Extra bed USD $42 per night
- Extra person (same bedding) USD $24 per night
- Grocery surcharge 20% + 21% service
- Priced menu available
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Car and driver (6 guests, 8 hours) USD $55
- Spa services
The first bedroom is privately located in a stand-alone pavilion and is furnished with natural toned decor. Featuring a king-sized, TV and ensuite bathroom with a shower and bathtub.
1 King Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The second bedroom is located on the ground floor of the main pavilion and features a queen-sized bed, TV and ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 Queen Bed
The third bedroom is located on the ground floor of the main pavilion and features a queen-sized bed (which can be set as twin singles), TV and ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 Queen Bed or 2 Singles
The fourth bedroom is located on the ground floor of the main pavilion and features 4 bunk beds, TV and ensuite bathroom with a shower.
4 Bunk Beds
The fifth bedroom is located on the upper floor of the main pavilion and features a queen-sized bed, TV and ensuite bathroom with a shower and soaking bathtub.
1 Queen Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The sixth bedroom is located on the upper floor of the main pavilion and features a queen-sized bed, TV and ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 Queen Bed
Oberoi Street- Walking: 1.1 km
Central Canggu- Driving: 11.0 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 11.2 km
Mama San- Walking: 0.8 km
La Favela- Walking: 0.9 km
La Lucciola- Walking: 1.0 km
Cafe Moka- Walking: 1.0 km
Ultimo Restaurant- Walking: 1.2 km
Trattoria- Walking: 1.3 km
Dhyana Pura Beach- Walking: 1.5 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 1.6 km | Driving: 2.1 km
Double Six Beach- Walking: 2.6 km | Driving: 3.4 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 3 nights
- High Season: minimum 5 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 7 nights
- Check-in time: 3pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)