The long lanterns cast their magical glow on the open verandah overlooking the private pool, the evenings can be mesmerically beautiful with the wind bringing in the fragrance of flowering plants and the salts from the ocean.
This two bedroom villa Santai Batubelig is a little world that one can escape into with ease.
Villa Santai Batubeligs two bedrooms are furnished with queen size beds covered with quality linen. Each of them has private bathrooms with internal vanities and equipped with towels, shampoo and soap. The bedroom on the ground overlooks the pool whilst guest staying in the upstairs bedroom can enjoy the views of a mango tree.
The interiors of the villa are simple, classy and very comfortable-the color palette cool and modern keeping in mind the tired traveler who likes the look for fuss free clean living with all facilities included. The living spaces include a small well equipped kitchen, a dining area with room for six people and an entertainment room with sofas and a TV with international channels.
Outdoor and pool area
The villa pool is literally a step away from the living room, perfect when you want a quick refreshing dip. A couple of beach beds are conveniently lined along the pool if you want to soak up the sun. Two Frangipani trees provide shade on warm days.
Villa Santai Batubelig is located in the Batubelig area of Seminyak; a developing area with several good cafés and restaurants, including Naughty Nuris that serve mouthwatering pork ribs and legendary dry martinis. La Finca 600 meters away cook up authentic tasty tapas. For a top dining experience head to Batubelig Beach 10 minutes on foot from the villa where you will find Mozaic Beach Club.
The staff of villa Santai Batubelig will clean your villa every day during your stay and serve the complimentary breakfast.
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It’s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Toilets: 2
- Indoor showers: 2
- Air conditioning
- Private pool
- Safety boxes
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Satellite television
- Cooking equipment
- Water boiler
- Water cooler
- Villa manager
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Extra bed USD $40 per night
- Chef USD $30/cooking
- Chef USD $45/full day
- Early check-in (6am, subject to availability) 50% day rate
- Late check-out (6pm, subject to availability) 50% day rate
- Car and driver (7 seats, up to 8 hours) USD $55
Oberoi Street- Walking: 3.2 km | Driving: 3.7 km
Central Canggu- Walking: 4.8 km | Driving: 9.1 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 13.1 km
Watercress Seminyak- Walking: 0.3 km
Naughty Nuri’s Warung- Walking: 0.5 km
La Finca- Walking: 0.6 km
Mozaic beach club- Walking: 1.0 km
Aoba- Walking: 1.1 km
Metis- Walking: 1.5 km
Batubelig Beach- Walking: 0.8 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 1.1 km
Berawa Beach- Walking: 2.4 km | Driving: 2.6 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $20 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 2 nights
- High Season: minimum 5 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 7 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / SGD / USD)