Villa Waha is a haven of tranquil peace combined with modern amenities; practical yet giving guests the feel of absolute plush modernity all around along with traditional grandeur of Bali.
Villa Waha and its staff makes every effort to make a holiday memorable and is thus possibly the best bet for a family or an extended family travelling across to have a time of their lives.
This 4-bedroom villa enjoys privacy both in the bedrooms and throughout the living and dining spaces. The ground floor living room has a cooling floor material and deep timber furniture which makes the island feel come alive in every part of the lounge, dining room and the kitchen area. The super comfort of the seating, the simple and very modern soft coloured décor and the impact of the local arts and artifacts on display make the living area just the right place to begin unwinding.
Watching a movie, reading late into the night or simply chatting while a delicious meal gets cooked in the kitchen is the most comfortable of feelings-almost like home and hearth. Long-necked fans hanging from the ceiling, the bamboo on the wall and the simple almost colonial style of lighting evokes the feeling of simplicity so typical of the island. The 12-metre pool with a surrounding deck in timber makes for the finest places to relax under the white umbrellas on a shaded lounger.
Villa Waha’s chef can prepare the most delectable of local or international cuisine or made to order dishes to suit your liking, the housekeeping staff will maintain immaculate standards of hygiene all over the villa and the outdoors are always looking superbly cared for with the help of the pool attendants and gardeners who all come together like a well-knit team.
The eight mile stretch of sand that makes up Canggu is one of Bali’s surf mecca hot spots. The black sand sweeps down encompassing Echo Beach, Seseh and Pererenan.
Although Canggu is developing you still will find the tiny village and the surrounding area unspoilt with sleepy local life ebbing around you. Despite the virgin tranquility, stunning sunsets and lack of tourists all the top restaurants, clubs and elegant beach bars of lively Seminyak is only a short drive away.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- Media room
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- DVD player
- Internet access
- iPod dock
- Baby cot USD $10 per day
- High chair USD $5 per day
- Pool fence USD $45 per day
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Villa manager
- Butler service
- Pool cleaner
- Security guard
- Concierge service
- Daily breakfast for all guests
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Unlimited mineral water
- Grocery shopping (based on chef services)
- Unlimited Internet
- Turn down service
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Extra bed (adult) USD $40 per night
- Extra bed (child under 12 years) USD $30 per night
- Priced menu available
- Grocery surcharge 25%
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Car and driver (6 guests, 8 hours) USD $55
- Spa services
The first bedroom is located on the upper floor, it has a sofa area, king-sized bed and flat screen TV, DVD player, air conditioning, gorgeous furniture and linens and a wardrobe to boot. The ensuite bathroom has a rain shower and strategically place terrazzo tub with views of the rice fields.
1 King Bed
Ensuite Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The second bedroom is also located on the upper floor with a king-sized bed and flat screen TV, DVD player, air conditioning, gorgeous furniture and linens and a wardrobe to boot. The ensuite bathroom has a rain shower, stylish fittings and towels.
1 King Bed
Ensuite Bathroom (Shower)
The third bedroom is located on the ground floor with a king-sized bed, views of the sparkling pool and flat-screen TV, DVD player, air conditioning, soft linens and wardrobe. The ensuite bathroom has a rain shower, stylish fittings and towels. This room has the option of being interconnecting with the bunk room.
1 King Bed
Ensuite Bathroom (Shower)
The fourth bedroom is located on the ground floor and is a purpose built bunk room for the kids, with an interconnecting door to bedroom 3. Featuring a flat-screen TV, DVD player, air conditioning, gorgeous furniture and linens. The ensuite bathroom has a rain shower, stylish fittings and towels.
4 Bunk Beds
Central Canggu- Walking: 1.7 km | Driving: 4.4 km
Oberoi Street- Driving: 6.6 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 16.0 km
Milk & Madu- Walking: 1.1 km
Betelnut café- Walking: 1.9 km | Driving: 5.2 km
Deus Cafe Bali- Walking: 1.9 km | Driving: 5.2 km
Aoba- Walking: 1.9 km
Cafe Veda- Walking: 2.0 km | Driving: 4.8 km
Warung Dandelion- Walking: 2.1 km | Driving: 4.2 km
Nelayan Beach- Walking: 1.9 km | Driving: 2.0 km
Berawa Beach- Walking: 1.9 km | Driving: 2.1 km
Batu Bolong Beach- Walking: 2.4 km | Driving: 6.2 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 2 nights
- High Season: minimum 5 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 7 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)