Designed with a traditional Balinese living set-up in mind, the Villa Gading sprinkles its separate buildings through a garden of swaying palms and tropical plants. The 3 bedrooms, each with their own ensuite facilities, come as part of the main building or within the separate guest house which boasts its own stone terrace complete with tranquil garden and pool view. Sleeping up to 6 people, this Seminyak based villa sits in a fantastic location, just a 10-minute stroll to the beach or 5 minutes from the restaurants, cafes, spas and massage facilities which give this area its local colour and buzz.
The heart of the Villa Gading is its large infinity pool which seems to be constantly tempting you to ‘come on in’. If getting your hair wet doesn’t appeal, just make yourself comfortable on one of the poolside loungers and dip your toes into the cooling waters to keep the heat at bay.
Perhaps a spot of shade is more to your liking? If so then sprawl out beneath the cooling thatch of the ‘bale’ (think small, wooden, roofed structure) and simply dream of how you will be filling the tropical days ahead of you.
The villa features cool tile floors throughout and an open-plan spacious and airy interior for living, dining and preparing meals. Kick back and relax on the comfortable sofas and lose yourself in a good movie on the large LCD TV or watch the stars come out one by one as the sun sinks and you share stories, a glass of wine and company with your friends and family. At Villa Gading, you have the best of both worlds at your fingertips – the choice of complete retreat in the privacy of your own space or immersion in the local scene.
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It’s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- DVD player
- Internet access
- iPod dock
- Baby cot
- High chair
- Pool fence (daily charge)
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Villa manager
- Pool cleaner
- Security guard
- Concierge service
- Daily breakfast for all guests
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Grocery shopping (based on chef services)
- Unlimited Internet
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Extra bed USD $27 per night
- Extra baby cot USD $7 per night
- Extra high chair USD $7 per night
- Priced menu available
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Car and driver USD $50 per day
- Spa services
The first bedroom features a king-sized bed, TV and ensuite bathroom with a shower and bathtub. It is located on the ground floor in a stand-alone pavilion.
1 King Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The second bedroom is located on the ground floor next to the living room. Featuring a king-sized bed (which can be set as twin single beds), and ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed or 2 Singles
The third bedroom has a king-sized bed, TV and ensuite bathroom with a shower. Privately located on the upper floor of the villa with a spacious layout.
1 King Bed
Oberoi Street- Walking: 1.5 km
Central Canggu- Driving: 11.3 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 11.5 km
Mama San- Walking: 1.1 km
La Lucciola- Walking: 1.1 km
La Favela- Walking: 1.2 km
Cafe Moka- Walking: 1.3 km
Ultimo Restaurant- Walking: 1.5 km
Sip- Walking: 1.5 km | Driving: 2.2 km
Dhyana Pura Beach- Walking: 1.6 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 1.9 km | Driving: 2.2 km
Double Six Beach- Walking: 2.7 km | Driving: 3.4 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 3 nights
- High Season: minimum 3 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 5 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)