VILLA RAMA SITA
Seminyak, Bali – 3 Bedrooms
Dreamy white villa with modern decor and lush gardens, smack dab in the heart of Seminyak.
You can check availability and pricing for different options using our booking tool below. Please ensure you have selected the correct number of guests before clicking the 'Reserve' button. You can then book it right away or place the villa on hold for 48 hours on the next page.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually USD). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.
Villa Rama Sita
Trendy, elegant, peaceful, yet on the doorstep of the heart and soul of Seminyak’s vibrant Oberoi area, villa Rama Sita is the place to stay during your Bali getaway if you are looking for affordable luxury. You’ll feel right at home in the comfortable lounge and bedrooms while the star treatment will be provided by dedicated staff.
This modern three-bedroomed villa comfortably sleeps six people in rooms that have been furnished with modern and chic finishings that enhance the Balinese bungalow-like atmosphere. The result? Pure luxury for the modern traveller.
The master bedroom on the ground floor is air-conditioned and features a large double vanity ensuite whilst the two air-conditioned bedrooms on the second floor shares an ensuite bathroom, but have separate toilets.
The specious open plan living areas features a modern fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar. In the living areas you have views of the pool area and garden from the comfortable rattan sofas and the elegant dining table that seats 6 people.
Outdoor and pool area
Take time out to relax by the private pool or have a refreshing drink in the garden gazebo. The lush green garden is the perfect place to unwind between your exploration of Seminyak and the rest of Bali.
Villa Rama Sita is ideally located in the heart of Seminyak. The villa is located 200 meters from Jalan Oberoi (Eat street) where you will find a great variety of restaurants that serve both local and international cuisine, incredible shopping opportunities, and a nightlife that you simply have to experience.
The beach is 5 a minutes from the villa as is some of Seminyak’s chic beach clubs.
The friendly staff at villa Rama Sita will do everything in their powers to make your stay in Bali perfect. A villa manager will be ready to assist you throughout the day and the maids and gardener will keep everything tidy.
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It’s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
Villa Rama Sita
- Bedrooms: 3
- Toilets: 3
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Private pool
- Safety boxes
- CD player
- DVD player
- iPod dock
- Internet access
- Satellite television
- Cooking equipment
- Villa manager
- First morning ingredients
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Extra bed USD $40 per night
- Grocery surcharge 25%
- Chef USD $35 per visit
- Breakfast daily USD $15pp
- Early check-in (6am, subject to availability) 50% day rate
- Late check-out (6pm, subject to availability) 50% day rate
- Car and driver (7 seats, up to 8 hours) USD $55
Villa Rama Sita
Oberoi Street- Walking: 53 m
Central Canggu- Driving: 10.7 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 11.0 km
Trattoria- Walking: 94 m
Ultimo Restaurant- Walking: 0.2 km
Teatro Gastroteque- Walking: 0.3 km
La Favela- Walking: 0.4 km
The Townhouse- Walking: 0.5 km
Mama San- Walking: 0.7 km
Dhyana Pura Beach- Walking: 0.8 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 0.8 km
Double Six Beach- Walking: 3.3 km | Driving: 3.5 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 2 nights
- High Season: minimum 5 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 7 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)