Villa Lodek Deluxe
White beach house chic and lush green gardens, around the corner from Eat Street.
Soft grass, the smell of magnolia in the air, the salt in the breeze and the sound of waves in the backdrop-if this is what you think Bali has to offer-you could be right; but if you want to truly understand and feel the pulse of tropical Bali and its culture and hospitality, one of the four identical Lodek villas should be your holiday address.
The Lodek affords you affordable luxury, well maintained premises with staff who believe in allowing you and your family complete privacy. It will be an ideal holiday stay that is relaxing and rejuvenating.
Villa Lodek comes with its handsome exterior, plush bedrooms with every conceivable luxury fitting and en-suite bathrooms. Each of the semi-open bathrooms has bathtub and outdoor shower and are equipped with soap, shampoo and towels.
The open space lounge overlooks the outdoors with a gorgeous verandah that could be your refuge on days that you want to spend simply unstructured not with a plan but drifting through the day. Every mode of entertainment is available to you including satellite TV, I pod deck and DVD player to give you your daily dose of music and entertainment. A small, but well-appointed kitchen offers you the opportunity to cook meals at home, which can be enjoyed at the wooden dining table overlooking the garden.
Outdoor and pool area
The pristine white walls, the vine hanging from the frontage, the verdant garden over flowing with numerous tropical plants, and the pool-its crystal clear waters urging you to dive into its depths-all of this will please your senses beyond imagination. Soak in the Bali sun in one of the two sun-loungers or escape with a book into the shade of the verandah.
Right outside the villa gates of the Lodek you’ll find a myriad of shops and cafés. The famous Jalan Laksmana (Eat Street) where you find the majority of Seminyak’s restaurants is only a five minute walk away. Seminyak beach is a five minute drive away and you can get to and from the airport in 25 minutes.
When you arrive at villa Lodek the staff will await you with a welcome drink. The villa will be cleaned daily by the maids and the gardener and pool attendant will keep the outdoors beautiful. Should you wish for it, a car with driver or a private chef can be arranged to prepare meals in the villa (at an additional charge).
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It’s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
Villa Lodek Deluxe
- Bedrooms: 2
- Toilets: 2
- Indoor showers: 2
- Bathtubs: 2
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Private Pool
- Safety boxes
- DVD player
- Internet access
- iPod dock
- Satellite television
- Cooking equipment
- Water boiler
- Water cooler
- Villa manager
- Security guard
- Wireless internet (WiFi)
- Extra bed USD $30++ per night
- Early check-in (6am, subject to availability) 50% day rate
- Late check-out (6pm, subject to availability) 50% day rate
- Car and driver (7 seats, up to 8 hours) USD $55
Villa Lodek Deluxe
Oberoi Street- Walking: 0.3 km
Central Canggu- Driving: 10.6 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 10.2 km
Mama San- Walking: 0.2 km
Cafe Moka- Walking: 0.2 km
La Favela- Walking: 0.5 km
Ultimo Restaurant- Walking: 0.7 km
La Lucciola- Walking: 0.8 km
Trattoria- Walking: 0.8 km
Dhyana Pura Beach- Walking: 1.5 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 1.5 km
Double Six Beach- Walking: 2.4 km | Driving: 2.4 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 2 nights
- High Season: minimum 3 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 5 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 11am
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)