Isle East Indies
Surrounded by pearly white beaches, aquamarine waters and situated on nearly one hectare of land, Isle East Indies is the ultimate luxury villa. Experience the millionaire lifestyle on your own private island located in the incredible group of Thousand Islands (Kepulauan Seribu) near Jakarta in the Java Sea. If you’re feeling generous, treat seven of your closest friends to the luxury experience of a lifetime as the island has four houses around the island that can accommodate a total of eight people in large, comfortable spaces that blend beautifully with the natural surroundings.
A driver and private car will greet you at the airport in Jakarta and drive you to Ancol Marina. From there, travel to Isle East Indies via a leisurely cruise aboard the Raden Mas, a vintage sailing yacht – all of which is included in the villa’s rental. On the island, you’ll be greeted by your personal staff, which includes an island manager and butlers. Sit down to an all-inclusive gourmet meal prepared by the private chef as you watch the sun dip below the inviting waters of the Java Sea.
You can even order your preferred beverages by special request. In the morning, take a stroll through the wooded landscape as you explore the island, or take the semi-inflatable boat on a short trip to a nearby island or fishing trip (fishing equipment is provided at the villa). A half-day tour around the area is also included aboard the Raden Mas. For something a bit more fast-paced, grab the villa’s water skis or take additional tours onboard the Raden Mas. Your activities organizer will be happy to arrange additional activities at your request.
You’ll find it incredibly difficult to stray too far from this magnificent sanctuary of peace and beauty during your minimum three day stay, so take advantage of the available kayaks and children’s boogie boards for fun on your doorstep. The crystal clear waters are also perfect for snorkelling, so don’t hesitate to grab the equipment provided and explore the rich marine life around your slice of heaven.
In the evening, as you wind down over a glass of wine and a barbeque on the now stationery Raden Mas, regale your friends with your discoveries of the day or simply relax in the beauty and quiet of your personal utopia. This island is a real treat and a bargain to boot, so don’t wait too long in booking your ultimate vacation in the luxury you know you deserve. Note that Isle East Indes can’t be rented from January 5th – March 31st due to unpredictable weather.
About Gili Islands
Once upon a time, the Gili islands were filled with backpackers that hopped across from Bali. Times have changed and the Gili Islands are becoming increasingly popular with those seeking a glamorous island getaway; but the islands still keep the laid back vibe that originally attracted its soul-searching visitors.
On the islands of Gili Air, Gili Meno and Gili Trawangan lies a wealth of beautiful beaches, colorful coral reefs and friendly locals. Prepare to breathe in only pure ocean air, as you won’t find a car or a motorbike in sight. Time seems to fade into oblivion upon the islands’ spectacular beaches. On the Gili islands you can expect powdery white sands, gleaming turquoise water and plenty of sea life in this “turtle capital” of the world
Isle East Indies
- Bedrooms: 4
- Toilets: 3
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Private pool
- Safety boxes
- DVD player
- iPod dock
- Satellite television
- Cooking equipment
- Villa manager
- Breakfast daily
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Food and beverages are based on a set menu
- Extra bed USD $75++ per night
- Early check-in (6am, subject to availability) 50% day rate
- Late check-out (6pm, subject to availability) 50% day rate
- Car and driver (7 seats, up to 8 hours) USD $55
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 3 nights
- High Season: minimum 3 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 3 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)