If luxury has a name, it’s Massilia. This unique private complex of a 4-bedroom villa and two 3-bedroom villas is one of the finest accommodations you’ll ever find. The villas are interconnected through a sliding wall and a private gangway, making Massilia the ultimate choice for large groups traveling together.
If comfort, indulgence and rejuvenation are what you’re looking for, with the option of the convenience of downtown Seminyak, look no further than Massilia – you’ll never want to leave.
With 10 bedrooms across the three villas Massilia comfortably sleeps 20 adults. The bedrooms have been decorated with an eye for aesthetics and a feel for comfort. All are air-conditioned, have private ensuite bathrooms, TV and audio facilities.
The Massilia complex comes with a fully-equipped kitchen, open-plan living and dining areas that is opulently furnished in local woodwork and artwork. The neutral and earthy tones that have been used throughout the villa create an ambience of pure indulgence.
Outdoor and pool area
The Massilia villas can boast of a total of three pools (13×4; 10×3 and 8.5×2.5 meters), complete with poolside sun chairs, umbrellas, comfy sofas and relaxing bale pavilions. By opening the sliding doors between villa 1 and 2 you can create a grand pool area, perfect for hanging out and getting together throughout the day.
The Massilia is located in a prime location in Seminyak’s trendy Oberoi area. Within walking distance you have Seminyak Beach and some of Seminyak’s best restaurant and hotspots, including the legendary Ku De Ta Beach Club. Yet, Massilia is a calm oasis, where you can recharge your batteries between exploring Seminyak and the rest of Bali.
The villas are fully staffed with a team of house keepers, a villa manager, security guards and a chef and a cooking assistant. The friendly staff will take care of grocery shopping for in-house meals and the chef will cook for you throughout the day, so you can focus on enjoying your vacation.
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It’s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
- Bedrooms: 10
- Toilets: 10
- Indoor showers: 7
- Outdoor showers: 3
- Bathtubs: 3
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Private Pool
- Safety boxes
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Satellite television
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking equipment
- Oven (Massilia 1: Yes, Massilia 2: No, Massilia 3: No)
- Water boiler
- Water cooler
- Villa manager
- Security guard
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Extra bed USD $30 per night
- Grocery surcharge 15%
- Early check-in (6am, subject to availability) 50% day rate
- Late check-out (6pm, subject to availability) 50% day rate
- Car and driver (7 seats, up to 8 hours) USD $55
Oberoi Street- Walking: 0.4 km
Central Canggu- Driving: 11.0 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 11.2 km
Ultimo Restaurant- Walking: 0.4 km
Trattoria- Walking: 0.4 km
La Favela- Walking: 1.1 km
Teatro Gastroteque- Walking: 0.7 km
KU DE TA- Walking: 0.8 km
Mama San- Walking: 0.8 km
Dhyana Pura Beach- Walking: 0.7 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 0.7 km
Double Six Beach- Walking: 3.0 km | Driving: 3.7 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $20 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 2 nights
- High Season: minimum 3 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 5 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 11am
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / SGD / USD)