Ubud, Bali – 1 Bedroom
Villa Shamballa is a romantic one-bedroom villa hugged by the tropics in spiritual Ubud.
Serenely located on the banks of the Wos River, Villa Shamballa is an intimate jungle abode offers couples the ideal romantic getaway. Villa Shamballa features one spacious bedroom, built with tall wooden roofs and offering an open-air design. Air-conditioning is not needed, as the cool mountainous air washes over guest with the help of ceiling fans. Furnished with a king-sized canopy bed, Chinese lamps and boasting a tropical jungle view – this villa truly has guests sleeping amidst the tropical jungle of Ubud.
Villa Shamballa offers guests the choice of two living areas, one of which is enclosed on the ground floor and is furnished with a huge TV/DVD player and CD player. The upstairs living room is styled with teak wood daybeds, sofa chairs and ottomans all of which are sprinkled with locally-made batik cushions.
The outdoor dining and deck areas line the inviting infinity pool which is surrounded by tropical gardens. This space is most ideal for a romantic candlelit dinner as the sound of traditional gamelan musicians plays in the distance.
Ubud is a town nestled deep in the bosom of the island of the gods. If any place can be called the heart of Bali, then surely Ubud is that place.
Maybe it’s the rolling green hills and luscious forests that surround the valley, maybe it’s the breathtaking temples that dot across the landscape, or the serenity of the locals as they go about their business, whatever it is, something marks Ubud as being a very special place indeed.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- DVD player
- Internet access
- iPod dock
- Baby cot (daily charge)
- High chair (daily charge)
- Pool fence (daily charge)
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Children under 10 years free
- Villa manager
- Butler service
- Pool cleaner
- Concierge service
- Daily breakfast for all guests
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Daily afternoon tea with Balinese sweets
- Grocery shopping
- Unlimited Internet
- Turn down service
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Extra bed USD $45 per night
- Groceries at cost
- Priced menu available
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Car and driver (6 guests, 8 hours) USD $55
- Spa services
The first bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed, and features an ensuite bathroom with a shower. Bedroom 1 is located on the upper level of the main pavilion, whilst a second bathroom can be found on the ground floor and features a an outdoor bathtub and shower.
1 King Bed
Ensuite Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
Ubud city center- Driving: 10.9 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 37.5 km
Padang Galak Beach- Driving: 23.1 km
Sanur Beach- Driving: 29.7 km
Dhyana Pura Beach- Driving: 31.4 km
Things to do
Tegallalang Rice Terrace- Driving: 8.8 km
Campuhan Ridge Walk- Driving: 3.9 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 3 nights
- High Season: minimum 3 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 3 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
You can check availability and pricing for different options using our booking tool below. Please ensure you have selected the correct number of guests before clicking the 'Reserve' button. You can then book it right away or place the villa on hold for 48 hours on the next page.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually USD). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.