Ubud, Bali – 2 Bedrooms
Thatched roof villa with a chic designer twist, surrounded by serene rice fields in Ubud.
Villa Bamboo is a serene two-bedroom villa offers its guests a tropical escape in Ubud, Bali. The beautifully manicured gardens and lush green lawns surround a 22-metre swimming pool of which shimmers in the Bali sun. Built on a single level, this villa is ideal for groups of friends or small families as its spacious bedrooms are equal in size and both come with all the modern comforts one would want.
Dine either indoors or out, with a shaded dining gazebo located at one end of the swimming pool or an open-sided dining room conveniently located next to the American style kitchen. Fully-equipped for guests to make use of themselves, or enjoy the relaxing pleasure of having the villas skilled private chef prepare your meals for you.
Villa Bamboo is made complete with its own private spa pavilion, stocked with exclusive in-house products; ready to pamper guests. Enjoy a traditional Balinese massage or treatment in the comfort and privacy of your own villa. Nestled amidst the ‘real’ Bali, Villa Bamboo is only a 20-minute drive from popular restaurants, shopping boutiques and zen yoga studios.
Ubud is a town nestled deep in the bosom of the island of the gods. If any place can be called the heart of Bali, then surely Ubud is that place.
Maybe it’s the rolling green hills and luscious forests that surround the valley, maybe it’s the breathtaking temples that dot across the landscape, or the serenity of the locals as they go about their business, whatever it is, something marks Ubud as being a very special place indeed.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- Massage room
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Baby cot
- High chair (daily charge)
- Pool fence (daily charge)
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Villa manager
- Butler service
- Pool cleaner
- Security guard
- Concierge service
- Daily breakfast for all guests
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Daily afternoon tea
- Grocery shopping (based on chef services)
- Unlimited Internet
- Turn down service
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Guided local trekking tour
- Visit to a local village
- Extra bed USD $50 per night
- Priced menu available
- No outside food or drinks allowed
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Car and driver (6 guests, 8 hours) USD $55
- Spa services
The first bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed, a TV and features an ensuite bathroom with a shower and bathtub.
1 King Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The second bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed, a TV and features an ensuite bathroom with a shower and bathtub.
1 King Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
Ubud city center- Driving: 10.3 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 41.9 km
Padang Galak Beach- Driving: 25.1 km
Sanur Beach- Driving: 31.7 km
Dhyana Pura Beach- Driving: 36.4 km
Things to do
Tegallalang Rice Terrace- Driving: 4.7 km
Campuhan Ridge Walk- Driving: 8.8 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 3 nights
- High Season: minimum 3 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 3 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
You can check availability and pricing for different options using our booking tool below. Please ensure you have selected the correct number of guests before clicking the 'Reserve' button. You can then book it right away or place the villa on hold for 48 hours on the next page.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually USD). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.