Ubud, Bali – 1 Bedroom
Rustic romantic escape offering lush tropical views and sweet seclusion in Ubud.
Stepping inside Shamballa Residence is like stepping inside a postcard-perfect villa oozing an intimate appeal for couples seeking privacy and an escape from the pressures of day to day life. Shamballa Residence is an intimate abode, perched atop of the lush jungle ravine of the Wos River in Ubud, Bali.
Shamballa Residence’s only bedroom is located on the upper floor of the villa and is furnished with a four-poster bed, premium linens and is styled with subtle hints colonial sophistication. Guests feel as though they are living in the majestic jungle as the bedroom opens out to the lavish greenery allowing for fresh air to flow through (there is no air-conditioning, however that is what makes this villa unique). The main bathroom features an outdoor terrazzo style bathtub and is filled with lavish aromatherapy products for guests to pamper themselves with.
A stay at Shamballa Residence treats guests to the perfect honeymoon villa, with a private infinity pool, an intimate level of privacy and a small team of staff exclusively catering to all of their needs. If relaxing on a plush sofa catching the latest blockbuster is just what you need, the ground floor living and dining space are fully equipped with a TV/DVD player to cater to your holiday entertainment needs.
Ubud is a town nestled deep in the bosom of the island of the gods. If any place can be called the heart of Bali, then surely Ubud is that place.
Maybe it’s the rolling green hills and luscious forests that surround the valley, maybe it’s the breathtaking temples that dot across the landscape, or the serenity of the locals as they go about their business, whatever it is, something marks Ubud as being a very special place indeed.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- DVD player
- Internet access
- iPod dock
- Baby cot (daily charge)
- High chair (daily charge)
- Pool fence (daily charge)
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Children under 10 years free
- Villa manager
- Butler service
- Pool cleaner
- Concierge service
- Daily breakfast for all guests
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Grocery shopping
- Unlimited Internet
- Turn down service
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Extra bed USD $45 per night
- Groceries at cost
- Priced menu available
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Car and driver (6 guests, 8 hours) USD $55
- Spa services
The first bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed and features an outdoor ensuite bathroom with a bathtub and shower. Bedroom 1 is located on the upper floor of the main pavilion.
1 King Bed
Ensuite Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
Ubud city center- Driving: 10.9 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 37.5 km
Padang Galak Beach- Driving: 23.1 km
Sanur Beach- Driving: 29.7 km
Dhyana Pura Beach- Driving: 31.4 km
Things to do
Tegallalang Rice Terrace- Driving: 8.8 km
Campuhan Ridge Walk- Driving: 3.9 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 3 nights
- High Season: minimum 3 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 3 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
You can check availability and pricing for different options using our booking tool below. Please ensure you have selected the correct number of guests before clicking the 'Reserve' button. You can then book it right away or place the villa on hold for 48 hours on the next page.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually USD). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.