Tabanan, Bali – 2 Bedrooms
Beautiful thatched roof villa offering a lagoon pool and sweet seclusion on a deserted beach.
Villa Laut is a unique tropical island home offering a charming take on traditional Indonesian architecture with an eclectic mix of décor including leather armchairs, Union Jack coffee table and wooden sculptures throughout. Floor to ceiling glass windows offers a stunning view of the lagoon-style swimming pool from the living room.
Outdoors is where guests spend most of their days, as Villa Laut is known for being a place where you go to switch off your devices and reconnect with what is most important. WiFi is available for those who need to check their emails or keep up to date with friends – however, when you have a paradise, like Villa Laut at your fingers tips, most choose to adapt to the island-style pace of life.
If you are travelling with more than four people, Villa Laut is closely located next to Villa Keong and thus you can book both villas in close proximity to each other. Villa Laut is located on the west coast of Bali in the Tabanan region – a leisurely 1.5-hour drive from sought-after Seminyak.
Stretching from the centre of the island to its western coast, Tabanan boasts of magnificent emerald green rice terraces, which are the part of the rice-growing tradition in Bali and Unesco recognition.
The coastal areas remain relatively uncrowded due to the lack of infrastructure, however, for the recent years, the development leapfrogged, which has turned Tabanan into one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Bali. Beautiful desolated beaches, magnificent sunsets and some of Bali’s most important temples await you in the region. Add to that a carefree lifestyle, Bali’s best golf course, beautiful sceneries and you have the perfect setting for an authentic holiday in Bali.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- Internet access
- Baby cot
- High chair
- Pool fence (daily charge)
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Villa manager
- Butler service
- Pool cleaner
- Security guard
- Concierge service
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Unlimited Internet
- Turn down service
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Extra bed (not available)
- Priced menu available
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Car and driver (6 guests, 8 hours) USD $55
- Airport transfers USD $39 per car
- Spa services
The first bedroom has an antique king-sized bed with an adjoining ensuite bathroom and shower.
1 King Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The second bedroom has an antique king-sized bed with an adjoining ensuite bathroom and shower.
1 King Bed
Central Canggu- Driving: 24.4 km
Tanah Lot Temple- Driving: 19.5 km
Subak Museum- Driving: 15.8 km
Kedungu Beach- Driving: 16.8 km
Tanah Lot Beach- Driving: 13.7 km
Gadon Beach- Driving: 19.4 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 39.8 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 2 nights
- High Season: minimum 2 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 3 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
You can check availability and pricing for different options using our booking tool below. Please ensure you have selected the correct number of guests before clicking the 'Reserve' button. You can then book it right away or place the villa on hold for 48 hours on the next page.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually USD). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.