Villa Keong is where travellers visit when they want to switch off and relax. Located on the peaceful ocean shores of Tabanan, Bali about one-hour west of Canggu – Villa Keong is the place to stay when you need a break from the tourist beaten tracks of Bali. With no TV’s throughout this villa and only the sounds of nature and the water lapping the ocean’s edge, guests are encouraged to reconnect with their inner soul to rejuvenate themselves. WiFi is available for those who need to check their emails or keep up to date with friends – however, when you have a paradise, like Villa Keong at your fingers tips, most choose to adapt to the island-style pace of life.
Modelled after a traditional Sumatran home, of the Batak and Torajan people, Villa Keong has two floors of which boast an enclosed living and dining space as well as three uniquely furnished bedrooms. Throughout the living room, plush furnishings have been chosen to make guests experience both modern comforts and tradition with curated Indonesian art and curios lining the walls.
Villa Keong is the definition of a tropical island paradise of which is surrounded by tall lush rainforests and all within a coconuts throw of the black volcanic sandy beach. A uniquely shaped private lagoon pool can be seen from the living room and is perfectly framed by palm trees. Enjoy breakfast poolside at the outdoor alfresco dining setting or relax poolside in one of the sun loungers. Villa Keong is an incredibly unique tropical hideaway, just waiting to be discovered.
Stretching from the centre of the island to its western coast, Tabanan boasts of magnificent emerald green rice terraces, which are the part of the rice-growing tradition in Bali and Unesco recognition.
The coastal areas remain relatively uncrowded due to the lack of infrastructure, however, for the recent years, the development leapfrogged, which has turned Tabanan into one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Bali. Beautiful desolated beaches, magnificent sunsets and some of Bali’s most important temples await you in the region. Add to that a carefree lifestyle, Bali’s best golf course, beautiful sceneries and you have the perfect setting for an authentic holiday in Bali.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- Internet access
- Baby cot (daily charge)
- High chair (daily charge)
- Pool fence (daily charge)
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Villa manager
- Butler service
- Pool cleaner
- Concierge service
- Unlimited tea & coffee
- Unlimited Internet
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Extra bed (not available)
- Breakfast daily USD $9 per person
- Priced menu available
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Car and driver (6 guests, 8 hours) USD $55
- Airport transfers USD $39 per car
- Spa services
The first bedroom has an antique king-sized bed with an adjoining ensuite bathroom and shower.
1 King Bed
The second bedroom has an antique king-sized bed with an adjoining ensuite bathroom and shower.
1 King Bed
The third bedroom has an antique king-sized bed with an adjoining ensuite bathroom and shower.
1 King Bed
Central Canggu- Driving: 24.4 km
Tanah Lot Temple- Driving: 19.5 km
Subak Museum- Driving: 15.8 km
Kedungu Beach- Driving: 16.8 km
Tanah Lot Beach- Driving: 13.7 km
Gadon Beach- Driving: 19.4 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 39.8 km
- Low Season: minimum 2 nights
- High Season: minimum 2 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 4 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)