An address that every holidaymaker would love, Seminyak hosts not just the perfect natural setting for a villa holiday but with the famous Petitenget beach just a stone’s throw away and the finest in local and gourmet cuisines in the downtown area that throbs with a lifetime in the evenings. A haven for fashion aficionados, this is one Bali villa that shall throw open the vistas of the natural beauty of the region along with the culture and the modern lifestyles of the people all at once to make for a truly memorable holiday.
Unique in itself, Villa Tangram has six bedrooms of which five host king-sized luxurious beds while one has a bunk bed set for four children. The living room delights one with its semi al-fresco style setting in vibrant earthy colours like maroon and green. The adjoining dining area has a table to seat 12 and the kitchen has all the basic equipment to get going on a sumptuous meal planning.
The highlight of the outdoors that has superbly well-maintained lawns and some lush tropical greens makes the garden a celebration of what this tropical paradise really can offer. Hours of warm sunshine, the sparkling clean pool, the loungers all lined up by the deck and the inviting gazebo just right for that all relaxing Balinese massage makes the outdoors the place to relax and unwind.
A discrete staff that greets you at the entrance of the villa as you arrive will ensure that the place looks neat and well maintained right through. So be it the gardens or the pool, the bath or the dining room, you would find the staff of the villa quietly making every space look its best, especially making the place as child safe as possible.
Suited for a grand Balinese holiday, this Villa Tangram makes for a perfect escape to an eastern holiday tropical paradise that can be availed when the family wants to celebrate an anniversary together or when colleagues gang up to holiday together.
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It’s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- DVD player
- Internet access
- iPod dock
- Sony sound system
- Baby cot
- High chair
- Pool fence USD $42 per day
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Villa manager
- Butler service
- Pool cleaner
- Security guard
- Concierge service
- Daily breakfast for all guests
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Grocery shopping (based on chef services)
- Unlimited Internet
- Turn down service
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Extra bed USD $42 per night
- Extra person (same bedding) USD $24 per night
- Extra baby cot USD $18 per night
- Grocery surcharge 20%
- Priced menu available
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Car and driver (6 guests, 8 hours) USD $55
- Spa services
The first bedroom has a queen-sized bed, a TV and an ensuite bathroom with twin basins, a rain shower and bathtub. Bedroom 1 is located next to the dining area.
1 Queen Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The second bedroom has a queen-sized four-poster bed, a TV and an ensuite bathroom with basins and a rain shower. Bedroom 2 is located opposite to the pool area.
1 Queen Bed
The third bedroom has a queen-sized four-poster bed, a TV and an ensuite bathroom with basins and a rain shower. Bedroom 3 is located opposite to the pool area.
1 Queen Bed
The fourth bedroom has a queen-sized bed (which can be set as twin single beds), a TV and an ensuite bathroom with basins and a rain shower. Bedroom 4 is located on the upper floor.
1 Queen Bed or 2 Singles
The fifth bedroom has a queen-sized bed (which can be set as twin single beds), a TV and an ensuite bathroom with basins and a rain shower. Bedroom 5 is located on the upper floor.
1 Queen Bed or 2 Singles
The sixth bedroom is a purpose build bunk room for the children that sleeps four people. Featuring a TV, vibrant decor and an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
2 Bunk Beds
Oberoi Street- Walking: 1.1 km
Central Canggu- Driving: 11.0 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 11.2 km
Mama San- Walking: 0.8 km
La Favela- Walking: 0.9 km
La Lucciola- Walking: 1.0 km
Cafe Moka- Walking: 1.0 km
Ultimo Restaurant- Walking: 1.2 km
Trattoria- Walking: 1.3 km
Dhyana Pura Beach- Walking: 0.2 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 0.2 km
Double Six Beach- Walking: 2.9 km | Driving: 3.1 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 2 nights
- High Season: minimum 5 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 7 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)