Seminyak, Bali – 3 Bedrooms
A beautiful tropical villa with fabulous staff, located in the very heart of the action.
Beautifully Balinese in its layout and design – Villa Noa is a three-bedroom villa in the heart of Seminyak, Bali. Driving down a central laneway and take a quick turn into the tropical nook where Villa Noa sits pretty with the hustle and bustle of Seminyak at its doorstep.
All bedrooms are king-sized and spacious in design, making for the perfect villa for families that want to navigate Seminyak on foot. A short walk will have you eating at some of the most sought after eateries on the island, whilst popular beach clubs and Seminyak Beach are just 5-minutes away. If shopping is what your are interested in, the vast array of boutiques and small stalls are vibrantly sitting mere metres away.
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It’s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- DVD player
- Internet access
- iPod dock
- Baby cot (2)
- High chair (1)
- Pool fence
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Children under 2 years free
- Villa manager
- Butler service
- Pool cleaner
- Security guard
- Concierge service
- Daily breakfast for all guests
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Grocery shopping (based on chef services)
- Unlimited Internet
- Turn down service
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Motorbikes (2)
- Extra bed (adult) USD $35 per night
- Groceries at cost
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Car and driver (6 guests, 8 hours) USD $55
- Spa services
The first bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed, a TV and features a semi-enclosed ensuite bathroom with a bathtub and shower.
1 King Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The second bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed, a TV and features a semi-enclosed ensuite bathroom with a shower. Bedroom 2 is interconnecting with bedroom 3.
1 King Bed
The third bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed, a TV and features a semi-enclosed ensuite bathroom with a shower. Bedroom 3 is interconnecting with bedroom 2.
1 King Bed
Oberoi Street- Walking: 86 m
Central Canggu- Driving: 10.4 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 10.6 km
La Favela- Walking: 0.2 km
Mama San- Walking: 0.3 km
Ultimo Restaurant- Walking: 0.4 km
Trattoria- Walking: 0.5 km
Cafe Moka- Walking: 0.6 km
Teatro Gastroteque- Walking: 0.8 km
Dhyana Pura Beach- Walking: 1.2 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 1.2 km
Double Six Beach- Walking: 2.9 km | Driving: 3.0 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 3 nights
- High Season: minimum 4 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 6 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
You can check availability and pricing for different options using our booking tool below. Please ensure you have selected the correct number of guests before clicking the 'Reserve' button. You can then book it right away or place the villa on hold for 48 hours on the next page.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually USD). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.