Seminyak, Bali – 3 Bedrooms
A luminous white villa with a modern look and tropical garden, short walk to restaurants.
Villa Kyah is located down a peaceful laneway – just a stone’s throw away from Eat Street, boutique shopping. Open-plan in its design and inspired by a modern tropical living, Villa Kyah instantly draws its guests into its living and dining room space with spacious sofas, all whilst overlooking to pool. Thanks to satellite TV, the entertainment hub is where you could catch a really latest film or settle down to a good read or simply soak in the music from the iPod dock. The red-topped bar stools at the bar counter by the dining table is another attraction that will be your favourite when the heat outdoors makes you head indoors for some quenching. Use the kitchen well fitted with the latest in cooking equipment to brush up on your culinary skills or simply get together as a family and experiment with things you picked up in the local market. The maids at the villa will be only too glad to assist in getting things together for you.
Of course, the jewel of the outdoors pace is the stunning pool which is rather large and irresistible on any given day – though the beach is just a walk away the very idea of a day splashing about in your own private pool can never be lost to an avid swimmer. The emerald green garden with its stunning collection of tropical foliage and the evenly trimmed lawns will make it your morning getaway before you begin your typical touristy sojourn. Relax and rejuvenate on the greens, lounge on the deck chairs by the poolside and whittle away the time as that is the essence of what this Balinese stay at the villa will bring with it. Absolute quiet, despite the closeness to the hub of Seminyak, the outdoors will never fail to invigorate you with its beauty. Laze by the poolside with your favourite drink and feel how a day turns into night in the most gentle of switches. An experience most of us have forgotten to enjoy.
The staff at Villa Kyah, consisting of the security guards, maids, pool attendants, gardeners and the manager are always available at your service and will try their best to meet all your demands. Discrete and friendly, they are conscious of the high standards of maintenance and will always be forthcoming when you have a special request.
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It’s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Baby cot USD $10 per night
- High chair USD $5 per night
- Pool fence (daily charge)
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Villa manager
- Pool cleaner
- Security guard
- Concierge service
- First morning ingredients
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Unlimited tea & coffee
- Unlimited mineral water
- Grocery shopping (based on chef services)
- Unlimited Internet
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Extra bed (adult) USD $40 per night
- Extra bed (child) USD $30 per night
- Grocery surcharge 25%
- Priced menu available
- Chef fee USD $35 per mealtime
- Breakfast USD $15 per person per day
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Car and driver (6 guests, 8 hours) USD $55
- Spa services
The first bedroom has a king-sized bed, TV and is spacious in its design with curated art lining the walls. The ensuite bathroom is semi-open with a rain shower, twin basins and a soaking bathtub. With views out to the garden and pool – this is a true Balinese oasis.
1 King Bed
Ensuite Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The second bedroom has a king-sized bed, TV and is spacious in its design with curated art lining the walls. The ensuite bathroom is semi-open with a rain shower, twin basins and a large storage area. With views out to the garden and pool – this is a true Balinese oasis.
1 King Bed
Ensuite Bathroom (Shower)
The third bedroom has a queen-sized bed, TV and is spacious in its design with curated art lining the walls. The ensuite bathroom is semi-open with a rain shower, twin basins and large storage areas.
1 Queen Bed
Ensuite Bathroom (Shower)
Oberoi Street- Walking: 1.2 km
Central Canggu- Driving: 10.5 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 10.3 km
Cafe Moka- Walking: 0.9 km
Mama San- Walking: 1.1 km
La Favela- Walking: 1.4 km
La Lucciola- Walking: 1.5 km | Driving 3.7
Ultimo Restaurant- Walking: 1.5 km
Trattoria- Walking: 1.7 km
Dhyana Pura Beach- Walking: 2.4 km | Driving: 3.2 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 2.4 km | Driving: 2.5 km
Double Six Beach- Walking: 3.4 km | Driving: 3.4 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 2 nights
- High Season: minimum 3 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 5 nights
- Check-in time: 3pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
You can check availability and pricing for different options using our booking tool below. Please ensure you have selected the correct number of guests before clicking the 'Reserve' button. You can then book it right away or place the villa on hold for 48 hours on the next page.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually USD). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.