VILLA DAMAI ARAMANIS
Seminyak, Bali – 3 Bedrooms
Modern design and air-conditioned comfort meets tropical living in sought-after Seminyak.
Villa Damai Aramanis
The southwestern coast of Bali has perhaps some of the most luxurious villas anywhere to be seen and Villa Damai Aramanis, part of the Aramanis Villas complex is the newest buzz in luxury holiday stay. 300 sqm of living space and 500 sqm of sculpted to perfection tropical gardens, makes it the finest choice for those wanting a holiday in home-style comfort for complete relaxation. Located in one of the most happening of towns in Bali, Seminyak, the Villa Damai Aramanis allows you the advantage of being close to the beach and the bustling township with its numerous markets and eateries.
The three bedrooms that can house six guests and all of the living spaces, have their indigenous furniture style in cane and wood and the super high ceilings make the villa seem welcoming, classy and extremely inviting to those wanting a holiday spent in peace and quiet. You may use the private pool and the private garden to begin your day with meditation or exercise and help yourself to great cuisine served in the dining room with a capacity of eight, served by the ever cheerful staff comprising of butler and housekeeping services. The amazing interiors with a blend of modern and conventional designs are bright and airy with perfect ventilation.
All of the living spaces are centrally air-conditioned, having surround sound and fitted with every imaginable gadget modern living may demand that include HD LCD TV, DVD player, wi-fi, iPod docking system and even a desk and a study. The bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, and in the bathrooms, there are some fantastic luxury fittings including two-person showers, bathtub, and a rain shower.
The poolside is the place where you can spend hours soaking in the serene and beautiful spectacle of the garden and its emerald beauty, lounging on some gorgeous hand made rattan furniture or simply give in to your old weakness of playing video games in the media room. Whatever may be your way to relax, the Villa Damai Aramanis and its staff who are discrete and exceedingly helpful will make it a stay you will remember for the rest of your life.
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It’s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
Villa Damai Aramanis
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- BBQ facilities
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- CD player
- DVD movie library
- DVD player
- Internet access
- iPod dock
- Baby cot USD $10 per night
- High chair USD $5 per night
- Pool fence (daily charge)
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Children under 6 years free
- Villa manager
- Butler service
- Pool cleaner
- Security guard
- Concierge service
- Daily breakfast for all guests
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Unlimited tea & coffee
- Unlimited mineral water
- Grocery shopping (based on chef services)
- Unlimited Internet
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Extra bed (adult) USD $46 per night
- Extra bed (child) USD $34 per night
- Grocery surcharge 25%
- Priced menu available
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Spa services
Villa Damai Aramanis
The first bedroom includes a king-sized bed, TV/DVD and ensuite bathroom with a terrazzo bathtub, twin basins and double shower. Located on the ground floor of the main building.
1 King Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The second bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed (which can be set as twin single beds if required), a TV and features an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed or 2 Single Beds
The third bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed, a TV and features an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed
Oberoi Street- Walking: 1.6 km
Central Canggu- Driving: 11.8 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 9.4 km
La Lucciola- Walking: 0.5 km
Sip- Walking: 1.0 km
Cafe Moka- Walking: 1.4 km
Mama San- Walking: 1.5 km
La Plancha- Walking: 1.7 km
La Favela- Walking: 1.8 km
Double Six Beach- Walking: 2.0 km | Driving: 2.0 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 2.2 km | Driving: 2.2 km
Dhyana Pura Beach- Walking: 2.3 km | Driving: 2.3 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 2 nights
- High Season: minimum 3 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 5 nights
- Check-in time: 3pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
You can check availability and pricing for different options using our booking tool below. Please ensure you have selected the correct number of guests before clicking the 'Reserve' button. You can then book it right away or place the villa on hold for 48 hours on the next page.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually USD). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.