Seminyak, Bali – 4 Bedrooms
Contemporary boho chic villa with a family-friendly bunk room, nestled right off Eat Street.
You can check availability and pricing for different options using our booking tool below. Please ensure you have selected the correct number of guests before clicking the 'Reserve' button. You can then book it right away or place the villa on hold for 48 hours on the next page.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually USD). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.
Sitting pretty in the heart of the action just mere metres from popular shopping boutiques, delicious restaurants and the bustling nightlife that Seminyak has to offer. Villa Crystal is a relaxed island style villa with tropical gardens, luminous white interiors and a sprinkling of art lining the walls.
The lounge and dining spaces are open-plan and allow for guests to truly immerse themselves in tropical style living. Brightly colour throw pillows, exotic textiles and bohemian décor bring life to Villa Crystal creating a carefree tropical holiday oasis. Crowned by tall alang-alang ceilings, this space blends together to create the ideal meeting point for all entertaining whilst staying at Villa Crystal.
A sparkling swimming pool in bright blue hues measures 8-metres in length and is flanked by a lush carpet of green grass, green tropical foliage and a poolside bale to one end. The villas two pavilions are located on either side of the pool. The main pavilion is ofter referred to as the living pavilion as it houses two bedrooms, the dining area, kitchen and lounge space. A second pavilion which is directly opposite next to the pool is where a private king-sized bedroom is found which can be interconnected with the children’s bunk room through an ensuite shared bathroom.
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It’s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Baby cot
- High chair
- Pool fence (daily charge)
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Villa manager
- Pool cleaner
- Security guard
- Concierge service
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Grocery shopping
- Unlimited Internet
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Extra bed USD $25 per night
- Groceries at cost + USD $20 cooking fee
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Car and driver (6 guests, 8 hours) USD $55
- Spa services
The first bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed, a TV and features a shared ensuite bathroom with bedroom 2 with a shower. Bedroom 1 is located alongside the pool in a private pavilion.
1 King Bed
The second bedroom is furnished with a bunk bed sleeping two people and features a shared ensuite bathroom with bedroom 1 with a shower.
1 Bunk Bed
Shared Bathroom (Shower)
The third bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed, a TV and features an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed
The fourth bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed, a TV and features an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed
Oberoi Street- Walking: 86 m
Central Canggu- Driving: 10.4 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 10.6 km
La Favela- Walking: 0.2 km
Mama San- Walking: 0.3 km
Ultimo Restaurant- Walking: 0.4 km
Trattoria- Walking: 0.5 km
Cafe Moka- Walking: 0.6 km
Teatro Gastroteque- Walking: 0.8 km
Dhyana Pura Beach- Walking: 1.2 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 1.2 km
Double Six Beach- Walking: 2.9 km | Driving: 3.0 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 3 nights
- High Season: minimum 5 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 7 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 11am
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)