Just off the popular Jalan Oberoi in downtown Seminyak, Villa Arta could be you answer to the perfect Bali holiday with the right admixture of excitement and blissful serenity.
In addition to that Villa Arta is very reasonable priced, making it one of the best value 3-bedroom villas in Seminyak.
The three bedrooms, wholly done in white, are an escape from the frenetic pace of the city and its touristy energy, what greet the eye are the cools shades in the decor that soothes the eye. All bedrooms has air-conditioning and ensuite bathroom with rains showers. In the master bedroom there is an egg shaped bathtub for further bathing indulgence.
Designed for the modern family, with amenities that area essential for a comfortable stay, Villa Arta has all that it takes to make for a splendid island holiday. The villa also has a well fitted kitchen with a microwave, oven, smoothie and coffee maker and all the necessary gadgets for you to hone or practice your culinary skills.
In the social hub of the open plan living room a contemporary styled sofa and multi-media system set up invites you to spend an evening watching a great classic on the DVD with your family or travel companions.
Outdoor and pool area
The small, but green garden is dominated by the private pool which each of the rooms overlook. The pool has large inviting deck chairs and a lounge with couches and loungers all in place to make you want to never leave its comfort.
Villa Arta is strategically located down a residential laneway that is just off Jalan Oberoi in downtown Seminyak. This is an energetic area where some of Bali’s best shops, restaurants and party spots can be found, which makes Arta the ideal base for travelers keen on enjoying all the offerings of buzzing Seminyak.
Villa Arta allows you great privacy by the discrete but attentive and efficient staff that will serve you a complimentary breakfast on the first morning of your stay. The maids will keep your living quarters looking spotlessly clean and functional throughout your holiday and the villa manager will be ready to greet you upon you arrival at Villa Arta.
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It’s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Toilets: 3
- Indoor showers: 3
- Bathtubs: 1
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Private pool
- Safety boxes
- CD player
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Satellite television
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking equipment
- Juice/Smoothie mixer
- Water boiler
- Water cooler
- Villa manager
- First morning breakfast
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Extra bed (adult) USD $30 per night
- Early check-in (6am, subject to availability) 50% day rate
- Late check-out (6pm, subject to availability) 50% day rate
- Car and driver (7 seats, up to 8 hours) USD $55
Oberoi Street- Walking: 0.3 km
Central Canggu- Driving: 10.7 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 10.9 km
La Favela- Walking: 0.3 km
Ultimo Restaurant- Walking: 0.5 km
Mama San- Walking: 0.5 km
Trattoria- Walking: 0.6 km
Cafe Moka- Walking: 0.8 km
Teatro Gastroteque- Walking: 0.9 km
Dhyana Pura Beach- Walking: 0.8 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 0.9 km
Double Six Beach- Walking: 2.7 km | Driving: 3.4 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 2 nights
- High Season: minimum 3 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 5 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)