Seminyak, Bali – 3 Bedrooms
A luxurious bohemian retreat with luminous white design in central Seminyak – just moments from the tropical sandy beach.
You can check availability and pricing for different options using our booking tool below. Please ensure you have selected the correct number of guests before clicking the 'Reserve' button. You can then book it right away or place the villa on hold for 48 hours on the next page.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually USD). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.
The very architecture of the Adasa Villa stupefies you with its elegant hold over tradition and its eagerness to allow all modern sensibilities to blend in. Be it the gorgeous teak and terrazzo tiling or the cool whitewashed walls, the villa instantly resonates with your aesthetic sensibilities.
This three-bedroom villa looked after by a staff that maintains the premises immaculately. They make each guest feel comfortable and eases all their needs be it fixing a great meal, drink in the evening by the poolside or the gorgeously nurtured tropical garden. The stretch of the pool borders across the three bedrooms and forms the facade of the villa. The gazebo will be your refuge on days when the cool salubrious weather beckons you outdoors.
The open plan sitting room with its lithographs fill the wall with eclectic graphics and the soft hand-woven linen and cushions made in the local looms give you the real feel of locally made fabrics. Spend your mornings out on the terrace, and look out over the coconut palms whilst you catch the sea breeze as it makes its way inland. You will surely be tempted to and watch the sun paint the sky in its brightest of hues.
Soak up in the pool or the scented bath or simply laze around while the cooks fix a fabulous breakfast that you can have with the family outdoors. There are zillions of ways to indulge your palette and interest here at Villa Adasa, and you will do all this while feeling the comfort of home and revel in the luxury of the best vacation stay.
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It’s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- BBQ facilities
- Fitness equipment
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- DVD movie library
- DVD player
- Internet access
- iPod dock
- Baby cot
- High chair
- Pool fence (daily charge)
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Children under 12 years free
- Villa manager
- Butler service
- Pool cleaner
- Security guard
- Concierge service
- Daily breakfast for all guests
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Grocery shopping (based on chef services)
- Unlimited Internet
- Turn down service
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Extra bed (adult) USD $57 per night
- Extra bed (child) USD $40 per night
- Priced menu available
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Car and driver (6 guests, 8 hours) USD $55
- Spa services
The first bedroom is located on the upper floor and features a king-sized bed, a TV/DVD and peaceful ensuite bathroom with a bathtub and shower.
1 King Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The second bedroom is located on the ground floor and features a king-sized bed (convertible to twin single beds), a TV/DVD and peaceful ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed or 2 Singles
The third bedroom is located on the ground floor and features a king-sized bed (convertible to twin single beds), a TV/DVD and peaceful ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed or 2 Singles
Oberoi Street: Walking: 0.6 km
Central Canggu: Driving: 11.3 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 12.4 km
Breeze Restaurant- Walking: 0.3 km
The Living Room- Walking: 0.5 km
La Lucciola- Walking: 0.5 km
Teatro Gastroteque- Walking: 0.6 km
KU DE TA- Walking: 0.6 km
The Townhouse- Walking: 0.6 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 0.2 km
Dhyana Pura Beach- Walking: 0.7 km
Double Six Beach- Walking: 3.9 km | Driving: 4.1 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 2 nights
- High Season: minimum 5 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 7 nights
- Check-in time: 3pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)