Seminyak, Bali – 3 Bedrooms
A three-bedroom oasis with a private swimming pool and Arabian nights chic decor and a rich colour palette throughout in the heart of Seminyak.
Round House true to its name is curved in its architectural design with a tall thatched roof and lush tropical gardens. A stay in this three-bedroom oasis will have you transported into an Arabian nights fantasy, with chic decor and rich colour palette throughout. The exotic interiors look as though they are straight from the pages of an interiors magazine as they are plush with vibrant textiles and well-chosen décor to complements the villa’s surroundings.
A sparkling swimming pool is framed by a timber deck and lined with sun loungers to soak up the tropical heat. Though Round House is part of The Island Houses boutique villa complex, this villa still enjoys a high level of privacy as it is surrounded by high walls, and located down a quiet cul-de-sac behind a secure gate. When you hear the sound of Seminyak call your name, sought-after restaurants, fashion boutiques and Seminyak Beach are all within a short walk.
Alongside the tropical tiled swimming pool is an open-air dining gazebo with tall thatched roof architecture and a long eight-seater table. Followed closely is the villas well-equipped kitchen where guests can find all the essentials needed to prepare meals. If you are travelling with a large group and three bedrooms are just not enough, Round House can be combined with Pandan House to create a four-bedroom oasis through the connecting garden door. Check out the rates for Round House here.
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It’s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- Yoga mats
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Baby cot (daily charge)
- High chair (daily charge)
- Pool fence (daily charge)
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Villa manager
- Pool cleaner
- Security guard
- Concierge service
- First morning breakfast for all guests
- Grocery shopping
- Unlimited Internet
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Extra bed (not allowed)
- Groceries at cost
- Priced menu available
- Cook USD $14 per mealtime
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Car and driver (6 guests, 8 hours) USD $55
- Spa services
- No events allowed (internal guests only)
The first bedroom is furnished with a queen-sized bed and features a shared ensuite bathroom with twin basins and a shower and freestanding bathtub. Bedroom 1 is located in the main house of the villa.
1 Queen Bed
Shared Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The second bedroom is furnished with a queen-sized bed and features a shared ensuite bathroom with twin basins and a shower and freestanding bathtub. Bedroom 2 is located in the main house of the villa.
1 Queen Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The third bedroom is furnished with a queen-sized bed and features an ensuite bathroom with twin basins and a shower. Bedroom 3 is located in a separate thatched roof pavilion.
1 King Bed
Oberoi Street- Walking: 850 m
Central Canggu- Driving: 8.4 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 8.3 km
Sarong- Driving: 2.2 km
Cafe Organic Seminyak- Driving: 2.0 km
Biku- Driving: 1.9 km
Red Carpet Champagne Bar- Driving: 1.3 km
Ultimo- Walking: 900 m
Sisterfields- Driving: 1.2 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 1.5 km
Seminyak Beach- Walking 200 m
Double Six Beach- Walking: 1.1 km
Batubelig Beach- Driving: 3.8 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 3 nights
- High Season: minimum 3 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 3 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
You can check availability and pricing for different options using our booking tool below. Please ensure you have selected the correct number of guests before clicking the 'Reserve' button. You can then book it right away or place the villa on hold for 48 hours on the next page.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually USD). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.