ESHA DRUPADI I
Seminyak, Bali – 3 Bedrooms
Lush tropical hideaway with smart monochrome decor, a short stroll from Eat Street.
Esha Drupadi 1
At the tranquil Esha Drupadi I, can tap into the all the hidden secrets of Bali and meditate on the astounding natural beauty that surrounds this quintessential island paradise. The three-bedroom Esha Drupadi I sleeps eight people and its luxurious interior speaks volumes about the stylish creativity of its skilled designers; rich brown hues with pastel tones hold perfectly within ornate designs and punches of bright color that are so typical of traditional Indonesian decor.
Dream of adventure from the comfort of the pool-side loungers, as you look over the clear water of the private pool and hear the not-too-distant ocean waves lapping against the sandy shoreline. Walk out into the streets of Seminyak towards the Oberoi Beach and find some delightful shopping opportunities all along the way; fine dining and entertainment are also part and parcel of this lively village and there’s always something to keep you coming back for more. Esha Drupadi I, the perfect family holiday awaits.
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It’s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
Esha Drupadi 1
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- CD player
- DVD movie library
- DVD player
- Internet access
- iPod dock
- Baby cot USD $7 per night
- High chair USD $4 per night
- Pool fence (daily charge)
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Villa manager
- Pool cleaner
- Concierge service
- Daily breakfast for all guests
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Grocery shopping
- Unlimited Internet
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Extra person USD $40 per night
- Grocery surcharge 15%
- Chef fee USD $30 per mealtime
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Car and driver (6 guests, 8 hours) USD $55
- Spa services
Esha Drupadi 1
The first bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed, a TV and features an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed
The second bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed, a TV and features an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed
The third bedroom is furnished with two queen-sized beds and features an ensuite bathroom with a shower. Bedroom 3 is located on the first floor of the villa.
2 Queen Beds
Oberoi Street- Walking: 0.5 km
Central Canggu- Driving: 10.7 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 10.4 km
Cafe Moka- Walking: 0.4 km
Mama San- Walking: 0.5 km
La Favela- Walking: 0.7 km
La Lucciola- Walking: 0.7 km
Ultimo Restaurant- Walking: 0.9 km
Trattoria- Walking: 1.1 km
Dhyana Pura Beach- Walking: 1.3 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 1.4 km
Double Six Beach- Walking: 2.3 km | Driving: 2.4 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 2 nights
- High Season: minimum 5 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 7 nights
- Check-in time: 3pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
You can check availability and pricing for different options using our booking tool below. Please ensure you have selected the correct number of guests before clicking the 'Reserve' button. You can then book it right away or place the villa on hold for 48 hours on the next page.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually USD). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.