Seminyak, Bali – 3 Bedrooms
Vibrant Desu House is an immersion into India through its decor, oriental rugs and shimmering chandelier.
You can check availability and pricing for different options using our booking tool below. Please ensure you have selected the correct number of guests before clicking the 'Reserve' button. You can then book it right away or place the villa on hold for 48 hours on the next page.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually USD). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.
Desu House is inspired by India and the far east which is swept through its architectural design, rich décor and tiled floors. This three-bedroom oasis is tastefully decorated with dreamy canopy beds and warm lighting evoking an intimate ambience. Each bedroom is complete with a private ensuite bathroom, one of which has a photogenic free-standing bathtub.
At each angle that you look throughout Desu House, there is a more photogenic option than the last, with oriental carpets living across the rich tiled floors in the lounge and dining spaces. Plush seating is a must, and Desu House delivers with a cosy nook that features floor cushions that add a hint of spice to your stay. If you want to try your hand at preparing a meal for your guests, the villas gully-equipped kitchen is compact yet useful. Dining alfresco style is a must in Bali and thus the leafy back patio caters to this with easy. If you would like to retreat indoors, a shimmering chandelier lights up an eight-seater dining table with is flanked by the kitchen.
Desu House enjoys a well-sized swimming pool which is lined by purple sun-beds and flanked by lush tropical gardens. A peaceful slice of your own private paradise with only the faintest of sounds to remind you of your central Seminyak location. If you feel adventurous KU DE TA and flavoursome restaurants are less than 10-minutes away by foot. Check out the rates for your next stay in Desu House here.
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It’s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- Yoga mats
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Baby cot (daily charge)
- High chair (daily charge)
- Pool fence (daily charge)
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Villa manager
- Pool cleaner
- Security guard
- Concierge service
- First morning breakfast for all guests
- Grocery shopping
- Unlimited Internet
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Extra bed (not allowed)
- Groceries at cost
- Priced menu available
- Cook USD $14 per mealtime
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Car and driver (6 guests, 8 hours) USD $55
- Spa services
- No events allowed (internal guests only)
The first bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed which opens out to a tropical patio area through glass doors. Featuring a semi-open bathroom with a rain shower and beautiful free-standing bathtub, bedroom 1 is closely located near bedroom 2.
1 King Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The second bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed which opens out to a tropical patio area through glass doors. Featuring a semi-open bathroom with double rain showers, bedroom 2 is closely located near bedroom 1.
1 King Bed
The third bedroom is furnished with a dreamy canopy style king-sized bed and features a semi-opn ensuite bathroom with a rain shower. Bedroom 3 is located next to the living area away from bedroom 1 and 2.
1 King Bed
Oberoi Street- Walking: 850 m
Central Canggu- Driving: 8.4 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 8.3 km
Sarong- Driving: 2.2 km
Cafe Organic Seminyak- Driving: 2.0 km
Biku- Driving: 1.9 km
Red Carpet Champagne Bar- Driving: 1.3 km
Ultimo- Walking: 900 m
Sisterfields- Driving: 1.2 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 1.5 km
Seminyak Beach- Walking 200 m
Double Six Beach- Walking: 1.1 km
Batubelig Beach- Driving: 3.8 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 3 nights
- High Season: minimum 3 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 3 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)