Seminyak, Bali – 4 Bedrooms
Timeless Balinese villa offering connecting bedrooms for families, a private swimming pool just a stone’s throw from all the action.
You can check availability and pricing for different options using our booking tool below. Please ensure you have selected the correct number of guests before clicking the 'Reserve' button. You can then book it right away or place the villa on hold for 48 hours on the next page.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually USD). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.
Villa Mahkota boasts an open-air living and dining area, separate bedroom pavilions, relaxation pavilion and private pool, scattered like frangipani blossoms across the lawns in a tropical garden. The villa is close to the tourist spots of Seminyak and the areas many beaches but is hidden away to provide peace and tranquillity when you want it.
Villa Mahkota is truly a Balinese dream villa that’s perfect for a group holiday. With four king-sized rooms, this villa comfortably sleeps 8 adults – a children’s bedroom adjoining the first bedroom and sofa in tv-room can conveniently sleep two extra. Villa Mahkota has been styled as a traditional Balinese compound and offers all the highlights of tropical living. Start the day with a swim in the tranquil blue waters of the pool then relax in the sun. When you’re ready to entertain you can have an indoor meal, but there’s nothing quite like eating alfresco in the barbecue kitchen and bar in the garden.
The airy, light living pavilion is great for watching TV, or just sitting and having a chat. You can easily keep an eye on the kids in the pool. When it’s time to turn in the private bedroom pavilions will welcome you. Each of its two comfy double bedrooms has its own semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom where you can experience the tropical bathing experience first hand.
When people think of the “it” hotspot in Asia, most think of Seminyak, the sparkling jewel in Bali’s crown.
Just a decade ago Seminyak was little more than an obscure fishing village on the southern cost of Bali, but now after a vast amount of investment, it has become the most up market, modern town on the entire island. It’s fair to say that people from all across the globe flock to Bali seeking their perfect island paradise.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Private pool
- BBQ facilities
- Safety boxes
- Shampoo / conditioner
- CD player
- DVD player
- Internet access
- iPod dock
- Baby cot
- High chair
- Pool fence (daily charge)
- Car seat for airport transfers
- Villa manager
- Pool cleaner
- Security guard
- Concierge service
- Daily breakfast for all guests
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Grocery shopping (based on chef services)
- Unlimited Internet
- Exclusive use of the villa
- Extra bed USD $27 per night
- Extra baby cot USD $7 per night
- Extra high chair USD $7 per night
- Priced menu available
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Car and driver USD $50 per day
- Spa services
The first bedroom has a four-poster king-sized bed, with sliding glass doors that open out to a terrace overlooking the pool. Featuring an ensuite bathroom with a semi-open style shower.
1 King Bed
The second bedroom has a four-poster king-sized bed, with sliding glass doors that open out to a terrace overlooking the pool. Featuring an ensuite bathroom with a semi-open style shower.
1 King Bed
The third bedroom has a four-poster king-sized bed, and features an ensuite bathroom with a semi-open style shower and outdoor bathtub.
1 King Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The fourth bedroom has a four-poster king-sized bed, and features an ensuite bathroom with a semi-open style shower and water feature.
1 King Bed
Located next to the first bedroom, is a TV room, which can be used as an extra children’s bedroom. If converted, this room shares a bathroom with bedroom 1.
1 Queen Bed
Oberoi Street- Walking: 1.9 km | Driving: 2.0 km
Central Canggu- Driving: 11.9 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 9.4 km
Sip- Walking: 0.4 km
La Lucciola- Walking: 0.6 km
La Plancha- Walking: 0.7 km
Cafe Moka- Walking: 1.5 km
Cocoon- Walking: 1.5 km
Mama San- Walking: 1.6 km
Double Six Beach- Walking: 1.4 km
Dhyana Pura Beach- Walking: 1.5 km
Petitenget Beach- Walking: 1.7 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 3 nights
- High Season: minimum 5 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 5 nights
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)