Adventures in Bali start in your Villa Kakatua with excellent inclusions. Make your next holiday just perfect.
This property is no longer available for rent through Vilondo, however we have a wide range of alternatives for you to choose from. Please tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll help you find the perfect accommodation for your trip.ASK A QUESTION CHECK AVAILABILITY
The spectacular Villa Kakatua hosts an array of tropical delights and an ideal space to relax and unwind, in the natural beauty of the lovely Canggu region of Bali. Families and friends can gather here to enjoy memorable hours of quality holiday moments together, a stone’s throw from beautiful beaches, lush green rice paddies, quaint island villages and the eternal Balinese sunshine.
Villa Kakatua is a four-bedroom luxury villa, which sleeps eight people and boasts a colorful display of both traditional Indonesian décor, as well as sought-after modern amenities. Enjoy the beauty of the peaceful outdoor living areas and spend time lazing beside the crystal-clear water of the stunning private pool; or read a great book in the breezy comfort of the tastefully-decorated living room, where the mind can wander into the fantasy of a fictional drama.
Set amidst the lush vegetation and well-manicured lawns of the garden, Villa Kakatua serves as the perfect getaway to de-stress and rediscover a sense of inner peace. Villa Kakatua, come home to paradise.
The eight mile stretch of sand that makes up Canggu is one of Bali’s surf mecca hot spots. The black sand sweeps down encompassing Echo Beach, Seseh and Pererenan.
Although Canggu is developing you still will find the tiny village and the surrounding area unspoilt with sleepy local life ebbing around you. Despite the virgin tranquility, stunning sunsets and lack of tourists all the top restaurants, clubs and elegant beach bars of lively Seminyak is only a short drive away.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Toilets: 4
- Outdoor showers: 4
- Bathtubs: 1
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Private Pool
- BBQ facilities
- Safety boxes
- CD player
- DVD movie library
- DVD player
- Internet access
- iPod Dock
- Satellite television
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking equipment
- Juice/Smoothie mixer
- Water boiler
- Water cooler
- Villa manager
- Security guard
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Extra bed (adult) USD $50++
- Extra bed (child) USD $35++
- Grocery surcharge 20% ++
- Early check-in (6am, subject to availability) 50% day rate
- Late check-out (6pm, subject to availability) 50% day rate
- Car & driver $55++ per day
Central Canggu- Driving: 0.0 km
Oberoi Street- Walking: 11.4 km
Ngurah Rai Airport- Driving: 19.9 km
Old Mans- Walking: 0.2 km
Hotel Tugu- Walking: 0.2 km
Eternal- Walking: 0.2 km
Betelnut café- Walking: 0.7 km
The Shady Shack- Walking: 0.8 km
Deus Cafe Bali- Walking: 0.9 km
Batu Bolong Beach- Walking: 0.2 km
Nelayan Beach- Walking: 0.3 km
Echo Beach- Walking: 1.6 km | Driving: 2.1 km
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight (min 4 night stay)
- Additional transfers can be arranged upon request
- VIP Airport Service USD $25 per guest
- Daily car & driver USD $55/day
- Read our full terms and conditions
- Low Season: minimum 2 nights
- High Season: minimum 3 nights
- Peak Season: minimum 5 nights
- Check-in time: 3pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Late check-out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- We have the best rates online and offer a price guarantee
- Rates include govt tax and services (other sites may add this to quoted prices)
- 50% deposit due at time of booking
- 50% balance due 60 days before arrival
- Payment by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
You can check availability and pricing for different options using our booking tool below. Please ensure you have selected the correct number of guests before clicking the 'Reserve' button. You can then book it right away or place the villa on hold for 48 hours on the next page.
Payment is made using the villa’s preferred currency (usually USD). The amount displayed is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.